Complete Eye check-up consisting of:
- Vision Checking
- Spectacle Correction
- Intra Ocular Pressure Check
- Retinal Examination
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screening
- Complicated surgery following eye injury
- Squint correction
- Computer Vision Syndrome Clinic
Dr Anna EliasSenior Consultant, General Ophthalmology
- Dr Anna Elias completed her medical education at Christian Medical College, Vellore with a Third Rank Merit Award in the final MBBS and received the second Certificate of Honour in General Medicine and General Surgery from CMC, Vellore.
- DNB from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- Very much involved with the community ophthalmology program of the hospital. She received the Professional Excellence Award in 2004 for community work.
- Author of a fair amount of scientific papers published in journals and presented at conferences at the State and National level
- Won the best paper award in the Anterior Segment free paper section at the 35th KSOS Annual Conference Drishti 2008
- Participated and made several presentations at National and International level conferences and won many awards including Rema Mohan Award for the best paper in Diabetic Retinopathy and Medical Retina section at the 70th Annual Conference of AIOS 2012
- Organizing Secretary for workshop on Low Vision Aids conducted by Giridhar Eye Institute 2011
- Conducted an Instruction Course on Low Vision Aids at the 39th KSOS Annual Conference Drishti 2012