Outpatient services shall be offered from
07:30am – 07:00pm on Monday- Saturday
09:00am – 06:00pm on Sunday
24 * 7 Eye Emergency Services
You may book your appointments by dialing 04844170000
- Ophthalmic Anesthesia
- Comprehensive Optometry Services
- ERG – EOG
- Full Fledged Ophthalmic procedures
- State of the art specialty clinics
- Centrally Air Conditioned Out Patient facility spread across 12000 Sq Ft area.
- Separate Lobby and Reception on three floors.
- 28 independent consultation rooms with all basic diagnostic facilities.
- Electronic Medical Record (Paperless) system.
- Ambulance Facility.
- Wheel Chair Facility.
- Separate consultation rooms for disabled and for emergencies.
Eye Examination Procedures
“Time taken for comprehensive eye examination may vary depending on the medical condition of the patient and test required”
Following are the procedures involved in a comprehensive eye examination:
This test is done to test your level of vision from an eye chart.
NCT (Non Contact Tonometry) Test
This test is done by the ophthalmic assistants to determine the intraocular pressure of your eye.
This test is done by the optometrists to determine your exact eye power and determines your level of sight.
An eye doctor will carry out an initial examination of your eyes, please inform the doctor of any previous medical history.
In some cases the doctor may ask the nurse to instill dilating drops in the eye. This is to get a better view of the inside of the eye. It may take 30 minutes or more for the eyes to get dilated. You will be asked to close your eyes during this time to get the eyes dilated
Once the necessary tests are completed, the doctor will carry out a final examination. Based on the condition, you will be advised medicines/spectacles/Surgery/specialty referrals.