PAEDIATRIC OPHTHALMOLOGY: Department of Paediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus at Giridhar Eye Institute is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and offers comprenehsive eye evaluation, diagnosis and management of common pediatric eye conditions and conditions of ocular misalignment. Common pqaediatric eye problems managed include: Refractive Error, Squint, Paediatric Cataract, Amblyopia, Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP), Ptosis, Paediatric Glaucoma, Leucocoria (White Reflex).
DEPARTMENT OF ADULT STRABISMUS AND NEURO-OPHTHALMOLOGY:
This Department offers following services:
- Management of neuro-ophthalmological conditions
- Squint evaluation and management
- Orthoptic evaluation
- Prism trial including stick on FRESNEL PRISMS
- Surgical correction of Squint
- Botox injection for blepharospasm / Hemifacial Spasm.
Dr Neena RHead-Department of Paediatric Ophthalmology, Strabismus and NeurophthalmologyView Profile
Dr. Ranjini. HConsultant Paediatric Ophthalmology & StrabismusView Profile
Dr. Stephanie SebastianFellow-Pediatric Ophthalmology & Adult StrabismusView Profile
Dr Neena RHead-Department of Paediatric Ophthalmology, Strabismus and Neurophthalmology
- MBBS, DO, MS (Ophthalmology) from Regional Institute of Ophthalmology, Trivandrum.
- DNB from National Board of Examinations.
- Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship in Advanced cataract surgery and community Ophthalmology from Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai
- Fellowship training in Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus in Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai
- Over 10 years teaching and clinical experience.
- Worked in Sankara Nethralaya.
- Participated in several continuing medical education programs and presented papers.